You are here

Grundig TK-121 reel to reel input cable


Hope someone can help.

I have a Grundig TK-121 reel to reel, which works really well.

My problem is I want to record on it yet do not have the necessary input cable. I have spent hours searching for one -- no success.

Is there another cable I can buy that will do the job.

Here's hoping.


lcsaszar picture

Hello trav,

You need a 3-pole or 5-pole so-called Tuchel or circular DIN connector. It is out of fashion today, but it was popular in Germany in the '50s to '70s. I think you still can buy the connector and solder a cable to it with RCA plug.